HARRINGTON PARK, N.J. -- A church in Harrington Park recently unveiled a new website.
Our Lady of Victories Parish Catholic Church has an updated site with mass times, confession, sacraments, ministries and parish events.
The church building is the original wooden structure built in 1912.During the blessing of the cornerstone on April 14, 1912, a crowd of about 350 people entered the unfinished church, and the floor collapsed, injuring 50 and killing two.
By September 1912, a church was erected with the title of Our Lady of Victory at a cost of $6,000. The new pastor, Fr. Andrew Schonhart, came by horse and buggy from Our Lady of Mercy in Park Ridge.
The church is located 50 Harriot Ave.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.