BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- Where will you be celebrating the Fourth this year? As usual, there are a host of parades and fireworks across the county. Check your town's community or Facebook page for updates as weather can alter plans.
Keep in mind this is a partial list. Feel free to add your favorites to our Facebook page or Comments.
Sunday, July 2
- Lyndhurst: Holiday activities start early with a DJ, hot dogs, ice cream, zeppoles and novelty vendors. A patriotic exercise will be held at 8:30 p.m with the firework spectacular following at dusk.A ll takes place at Little League Fields.
- Maywood: Head to Memorial Park where entertainment featuring British Mania a “Beatles Tribute Band” will begin at 6:30 p.m. followed by the fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Paramus: It's always a party at Cliff Gennerelli Sports-plex where, beginning at 6 p.m., you'll find music, food vendors and more. Fireworks begin at dusk.
Monday, July 3
- Oradell: The fun is at Memorial Park beginning at 6:30 p.m. where there will be food trucks and live music. Fireworks start at dusk. Rain date is Saturday, July 8.
- Saddle Brook : Fireworks at Otto Pehle Park at 9 p.m.
Tuesday, July 4
- Allendale: Field events at Recreation Park start at 8:30 a.m. with a band concert and fireworks at Crestwood Lake at 7:30 p.m.; the rain date is Saturday, July 8.
- East Rutherford : The State Fair is running a whole lot of family-friendly events at the Meadowlands Spectacular Fireworks Shows Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4, at 11 p.m. at MetLife Stadium.
- Hackensack: Head to Foshini Park where a day of fun is planned -- everything from games, kiddie rides, a flea market and more. Ffreworks start at 9:15 p.m.
- Ridgefield Park : Memorial Plaza is the place to be where, beginning at 7:30 a.m., there will be a reading of the Declaration of Independence, a flag raising and a parade. No fireworks but day full of pride and family-friendly celebrations.
- Teaneck: From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. residents will enjoy a community celebration at the Votee Park Rotary Band Shell where you'll find face painters, clown balloonists, various inflatables, pony rides, and more.
- Ridgewood: Flag raising starts at Wilsey Square at 9 a.m; parade at 10 a.m. (rain or shine). Fireworks begin at Veterans Field at 6 p.m. (Rain date is July 5.)