NORTHVALE, N.J. -- Fashion Camp New Jersey of Norwood and High Exposure Climb of Northvale are co-hosting a Fashion Runway For Charity on Sunday, April 3, with a portion of the proceeds going to fight juvenile diabetes.
The show at the Union Street rock-climbing gym runs from 5-7 p.m., with models ages 5 to 16 arriving at 3 p.m. to get their hair and makeup done.
"We're looking for 25 models to walk the runway for a great cause," FCNJ owner and operator Marlena Starr McMahon said.
What does it take to be an FCNJ model?
• Come for a fitting at FCNJ (512 Livingston Street, Norwood) this Tuesday through Friday;• Attend rehearsal at High Exposure at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, March 31;
•Registration: $35 per model;
•Each model sells two tickets of $35 each to the show.
FCNJ models receive:
• 25% discount off outfit of choice at FCNJ (except sale items);
• Professional hair and makeup;
• One free digital download, all other photos available for purchase;
• One free raffle ticket;
• VIP seat to watch the Ninja Warrior show after the event;
• Snack and refreshment;
• One hour free play at High Exposure after the event.
RESERVATIONS (required) : (201) 768-3600
All guests are required to sign a waiver to enter High Exposure. All FCNJ shows are photographed and videotaped; By attending the event, you grant permission to have your image used for FCNJ promotions.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.